Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Wilkin Chan|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Electrical Design Engineer - Testing, Hydraulics
Junior Electrical Engineer
My client are a global testing and simulation company who work on various exciting projects including projects within the motorsports industry.
Main duties include the design of equipment that interfaces our DSP-based hydraulic control system to external electrical systems, which includes hydraulic pumps, motors, sensors, solenoids, emergency stops etc.
- Design of Electrical systems
- Design of Emergency Stop and other safety systems including guard Switches
- Design of cable, wire harness, and other interconnects
- Design and specify electrical equipment enclosures
- Drawing electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and creating bills of materials for customer projects
- Help with testing and debugging of equipment.
- Degree/HND/HNC in Electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Drawing schematics/diagrams using CAD
- Machine System Design
- Motor Controllers and Soft-starters
- Mechanical design of enclosures
- International Electrical and Wiring Standards
- Practical electrical assembly
Apply now, send your CV to (see below) or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan