Summary Sheet: Administration
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Octagon Professionals||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Document & Assistant Project Controller
Are you an experienced professional with speciality in document and project control? Are you looking for a variety of responsibilities and a challenging position in an international environment?
We are currently looking for a Document & Assistant Project Controller who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this opportunity and get in touch with us today!
Your responsibilities will include:
Document Controller (50%):
- Interfacing with industry for the delivery of documentation.
- Integrating documentation in the project's document management system.
- Maintaining documentation configuration control and managing access rights.
- Ensuring compliance with ESA data security regulations.
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archives and when appropriate registering this information in the DMS database.
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services.
- Process configuration of controlled document changes and of official papers relevant to the activities of the unit.
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS's from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet, etc.
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents.
Assistant Project Controller (50%):
- Support to the planning, preparation, execution and follow-up of projects activities in terms of schedule, costs and related procurement actions, risk and manpower support
- Supporting the implementation of project control activities, the preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required.
- Assisting in preparing, developing and maintaining programme level plans.
- Assisting in the definition and in maintaining related work/procurement plans and related execution and contract actions plans using local tools as applicable.
- Monitoring of the implementation of the programmes and of activities, as appropriate, and preparation of related reports and provision of management information as required.
- Evaluating the results and main achievements of the programme, elaborating related KPIs, and preparing periodic overview publications.
- Assisting in the preparation of long-term, medium term and in-year resource plans.
- Monitoring and controlling the implementation of the plans in line with resource targets, performing forecasting, identifying deviations and related recovery actions, producing related reports.
- Support to the preparation and follow-up of the Agency's tender actions.
- Support to the proposal evaluations as expert for the price and schedule verification and analysis.
- Support to the preparation of the financial contract commitment and the data entry of the milestone payment plans in the Agency's system(s).
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience as a documentalist/assistant project controller.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken, knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in aerospace industry would be an asset. For some tasks knowledge of Finance/Accounting may be required.
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel.
- Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications (e.g. ESA-p) is an asset.
- Ability to rapidly understand and adapt to ESA specific context and environment including ESA corporate IT applications. Past experience with ESA in relevant activities is an asset.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.