|Only 3 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Digital Marketing Executive (Renewable Energy Sector)
Digital Marketing Executive
ARMSA Academy have been helping the wider power sector improve effectiveness, efficiency, and safety since 1996. Borne from a market needing to deliver more effective learning solutions to improve performance through better-informed individuals and a more holistic application of intelligence.
ARMSA Academy believes that equipping managers to understand the medium and long-term risks and opportunities of their decisions fosters critical thinking in the workflow. We provide unique accredited training platforms and CPD options within this industry.
We are a market leader in improving the application of human intelligence within high growth and innovative markets.
This is a new role for ARMSA and the goal is to take our established business to be the 'Go To' provider of Decision Making Tools for renewable energy sector. We are looking for a key individual who we can build a team to drive the marketing strategy and deliver the plan.
As a key member of the ARMSA Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy and implementing plans for the effective deployment and measurement of all marketing activity for ARMSA Academy courses.
The Digital Marketing Executive will lead the strategic direction of all marketing and communications for ARMSA, providing professional marketing and communications expertise to the Directors, to drive attraction and recruitment, enhance reputation and profile, and directly contribute to business performance.
To be successful in the role of Marketing Manager you will need to:
• Be qualified up to Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Must have experience working within marketing field within a tight-knit and highly collaborative team
• Have experience in a senior marketing role with experience of developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies
• Experience of managing senior internal/external client relationships
• Experience of brand management
• Experience of delivering marketing collateral to an exceptionally high standard
• Successful experience of working with a range of media, new technologies, to raise sales performance and reputational performance
• Excellent interpersonal / communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to present complex ideas
Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications/Skills and Experience detailed above. There will be a staged round of interviews.
It would be useful if you have a background in the renewables energy sector and a passion for the environment. If you are driven by making a positive difference for future generations, we want to hear from you.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
What you can expect
A competitive salary & clear pay structures, progression paths, and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Flexible working
• Performance bonus
• Personal development programs
• Working from home (initially)
You'll be joining a great place, driven by a shared purpose, where everyone can succeed and build a brighter future together.
Application deadline: 30 April 2021
• Remote interview process
• Virtual meetings
• Working from home
Salary and Benefits
ss25,000.00-ss41,000.00 per year
• Additional leave
• Casual dress
• Company events
• Company pension
• Flexible schedule
• Work from home
• Bonus scheme
Other job opportunities