Summary Sheet: Transport & Logistics
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Transport & Logistics||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Demand Analyst (Temp) - Noord Brabant
As a part of the Logistics Demand Management team, you will develop, integrate and provide short-term account or brand forecasts for internal operations. This includes replenishment and customer data, sales promotion information, marketing plans, and new distribution/product deletions. Furthermore, as a team you are responsible for facilitating, managing, and executing strategic directions related to plant performance, customer demand agreements, supply chain improvements, revenue forecasting and overall improvements. Moreover, you assist in the improvement of demand system forecasting for customers. While maintaining all of the above, you analyze internal demand stream info, and categorize according to demand patterns. Input sales/marketing intelligence for use in forecast systems, working with sales organizations, national sales accounts, marketing, and related forecast and planning groups also included.
- Collect, evaluate and interpret data using statistical and probability analyses to establish a part number level forecast.
- Understand details of assigned product families - strategies, market share, key customers, programs, content in customer programs, etc.
- Monitor and drive Forecast Accuracy results for assigned product lines
- Present and discuss offers and quotations
- Prepare and lead price and contract negotiations at customers|
- Follow up on financial matters such as payments, credit concessions and account receivables
- Internal reporting of projects and other business activities
- Keep updated on products, technologies, market trends and environmental changes
- Support the monthly Sales and Operating Planning (S&OP) process by ensuring an efficient, effective and reliable demand review for their assigned product lines.
- Collaborate with other internal customers to achieve forecast accuracy targets and develop a sound demand plan.
- Monitor and adjust demand plan using analytical and statistical tools and intelligence gathering.
- Drive continuous improvement on processes and methodologies for collecting information and predicting demand.
- Understand how sales trends and shipment patterns will affect future demand and integrate into forecasts.
- Root cause analysis of all appropriate forecast to demand exceptions at the item level.
- Execute all existing analytical tools and business processes to drive forecast accuracy and bias metric improvement
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- APICS and SIOP certification a plus
- Supply Chain preferred to include S&OP or Demand Planning
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Solid standard Software knowledge (MS Office)
- Experience with analytical/forecasting systems and tools a plus (SAP, JDA, Xelus preferred)
- Skills & Abilities Required:
- Team player, who also can work independently and self-responsible
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of thinking
- Excellent Problem Solving attitude
Candidates who need to relocate to the Netherlands are not being considered for this position, one must be already living here, as it's a temporary and urgent position. If you have fixed plans to relocate in the coming month (Aug/Sep) please mention it in your CV.