|Only 3 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Our client, a leading software development business based in the heart of Devon are looking for an additional experienced SQL Server Database Developer (SQL/TSQL) to join their growing development team.
This is a remote, home-based role but you will occasionally need to come to the office, which is located in East Devon, for team meetings etc., therefore you need to be a commutable distance from the office in order to do this during and after the pandemic.
This really is an exciting opportunity working on a very interesting and complex solution alongside some very talented Software Developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Software Testers.
To be considered for this role you MUST have in-depth commercial experience developing SQL Server based systems using the following technologies, tools and languages;
- Microsoft SQL Server (Version 2008R2 +)
- TSQL & SQL scripting skills (especially stored procedures!)
- Optimisation & Performance Tuning Skills
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot TSQL & SQL
- SSIS Development
- Relational Database Analysis & Design
- In-depth Experience of SQL and TSQL scripting
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouse Methodologies
- Experienced in structured Agile/Scrum development practices
- Knowledge of MS BI Stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS) could be useful but is NOT essential
- Knowledge of MS.NET / C# development environments would be extremely useful but is NOT essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading UK business undergoing fast growth - they are offering a very competitive salary and outstanding benefits to the successful candidate.
Please send your application and CV in Word (.docx) to me as soon as possible - I will then be in contact to discuss the role in more detail with you.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Other job opportunities