Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Hufford Services Group||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Our client helps life science organizations optimize processes for the collection, management
and analysis of research data. We have an opportunity for a Data Scientist in Raleigh, NC with
the desire to occupy a very high profile and high impact position. The Data Scientist must have
5 years of experience identifying and documenting sources of component data and providing
specifications for housing the data in the data lake. This is a two year contract.
MUST BE LOCAL TO RALEIGH, NC.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR a SECURITY CLEARANCE (Public Trust)
MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN
- Scope analytic processes, including creating and documenting associated infrastructure and workflow document data requirements to support analytics needs.
- Identify and document sources of internal and external data
- Determine data access methods (APIs, tool-kits, ETL and alike)
- Determine resources such as 1) profiling of source download data formats (RDMS SQL dump, ftp, XML/JSON, etc.), and 2) what data needed to complete analytics and to process in data lake/data staging, etc...
- Recommend data architecture and schematics, ETL process/Tool, data governance, and
- potential integration with internal and external data, and analytic framework)
- 5 years' experience as a Data Scientist
- 3 years' experience with Tableau or equivalent visualization tool
- 3 years' experience with R, SAS, AlterYX or equivalent analytics framework
- Experience in analyzing, interpreting, and visualizing data
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Science or equivalent in related work experience.
- Strong written, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior communications and presentation skills
- Focused, driven individual
- Experience in transportation or logistics a plus
- Python and Spark experience is a plus
Applicants are required to be U.S. Citizens for this opportunity.
About the Company
Hufford Services Group is a full-service managed technology services provider and staffing service.