Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Initialize IT||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Rachel Fournier|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Data Engineers x 2 (SQL Server, Python)
Data Engineers x 2 (SQL Server, Python) - Remote, occasional travel to Reading. You will be experienced in Data Engineering with a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Skills in using software languages to call APIs, extract, manipulate, and shape the data in such a way that it can be interpreted accurately, and insights revealed
- Solid current experience of using an object-orientated software language to obtain, extract and manipulate data, such as Python, C#, Java or equivalent
- Strong daily experience of querying relational databases (SQL Server specifically) as well as a working familiarity with other database systems.
- Strong analytical skills related to working with a mixed variety of both structured and unstructured datasets, finding relationships in the data
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Building automated processes and workflows supporting data transformation, data processing, and restructuring for reporting and dashboards
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Global, innovative and exciting organisation, apply now!