Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Octagon Professionals||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Do you work well in multidisciplinary teams and do you also have the following competencies: analytical and conceptual, communicative and social, flexible and accurate? Are you a pioneering Data Analyst with a data-driven supervision? Do you have the mindset of a researcher willing to accompany junior colleagues in their development and transfer your knowledge? If you recognize yourself in this profile, please read more about responsibilities and requirements below.
- Efficient collection, monitoring, linking, organizing and editing of structured data from internal and external sources;
- Automate your processes by developing scripts;
- Perform your investigations;
- Process your data into standard reports, dashboards or one-off reports and visualizations;
- Give you solicited and unsolicited advice to fellow supervisors and management;
- You are also responsible for the quality of data management processes.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Data Analyst;
- Experience with combining and structuring large, different data streams;
- You can clearly visualize and present the analysis of data and make the translation from complex data analyses to sound advice;
- Experience with at least two analysis tools such as matlab, stata, SPSS, SAS (Statistical Analysis System) and the script and search languages Python, R and SQL.
- Experience with at least two visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Experience with Excel and with data storage formats such as PyTables and XML.
- Extensive experience with the storage of data in relational databases such as MS SQLServer and Microsoft Access and is familiar with NoSQL databases.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.