Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Aim Hire Jobs||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Cyber Security Officer
Our client, one of the world's foremost Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Cyber Security Officer to join their client in Brussels, Belgium.
This contract will run initially until the end of 2018 (with the option to extend).
The main responsibilities involve Security Incident Handling and Data Leakage Investigations; may be implicated in other tasks around infrastructure security, providing advice and validations on security implementation etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience working in IT security
- Thorough understanding of IT infrastructure security and associated processes
- Experience with security incident management and forensics
- Broad knowledge of IT technologies and processes (OS Unix/windows, network (firewalls/proxy/WAF, Active Directory/ LDAP, antivirus, patch management, etc.)
- Experience with threat management, vulnerability scanning (tools and processes)
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention technologies and platforms
- Experience in Network monitoring technologies
- Experience in delivering security through Lean methodologies and understanding of DevOps are an asset
- Fluent in French and English (3rd European language is an asset)
If this role is of interest, please click apply or send your CV to
Have a great day!