Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Customer Support Representative - Danish
In international contact centre in the area of Eindhoven is looking to expand the team with a Danish Customer Support Representative.
After the communication- and product training, the CS Representative will be working in a small international team. You are an open minded person with a friendly attitude who will create a nice working environment for himself and his coworkers.
You take ownership of you job and will handle each customer fast, friendly and respectfully, helping them in the best way possible. You bring a smile to the customer's face and thus show your added value to the company.
For a well-known blue chip brand you will provide low technical and RMA support on a range of products. Most customer queries are regarding tablets/laptops and multimedia devices. The customer service advisor will provide excellent customer services to consumers and assist them with installations, troubleshooting and problem solving in an efficient and customer friendly manner.
- Answering inbound contacts (phone, email, web chat) from customers
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related questions or problems
- RMA handling
- Logging customer details, documenting the problem and escalating whenever necessary
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in all customer contacts
- computer literacy
- able to follow procedures
- good troubleshooting skills
- excellent customer service skills
- good typing skills and able to multitask
- (near) native command of Danish and fluency in English
- contact center working experience is advantageous
- self-starter, independent worker
Mon-Fri between 08:30 and 21:00
Saturdays between 10:00 and 18:00