Summary Sheet: Construction
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Connect 2 Cleanrooms||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Commercial Lead
About the Role...
We require an experienced Commercial Lead to join the Projects Team.
The role will cover all contractual and financial aspects of assigned design and build projects including forecasting, budget management, change and risk management control. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Developing and implementing the commercial strategy and leading assigned commercial project activities
• Driving commercial excellence across contracts and projects
• Providing guidance, advice, diligence and instruction to support the tendering, negotiation, placing and administration of subcontracts.
You will be educated to HND/Degree level or equivalent in a relevant commercial discipline. Membership of the RICS/CICES is preferred, but not essential.
However, you must be able to demonstrate:
• Relevant industry experience of commercially managing and administering design and build projects in any of JCT, NCE, FIDIC or IChemE forms of contracts
• A detailed knowledge of commercial project management within contract process environments.
We have exciting opportunities for hard working, self motivated and enthusiastic people to join our team. We pride ourselves on C2C being an amazing company to work for, and recognise the commitment and effort everyone dedicates.
In return, we offer a very competitive benefits package, including:
• Contributory pension scheme, with generous company contribution
• Healthcare cash plan
• Investment in your continued training and development
• A vibrant, fun and supportive company culture
• Annual team building events and regular social activities