Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Helvetica Partners Sarl||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Simon Ellis Manda|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Cloud Software Engineer (Azure/C#/.NET)
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Cloud Software Engineer (Azure/C#/.NET). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Support customers in cloud & IoT projects from A to Z.
- Develop the Cloud Backend & work closely with the Frontend Developers.
- Analyze customer needs & explain appropriate solutions.
- Work on-site in Bern or directly at the customer's sites in the region of Bern.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in implemented Cloud Projects including on Azure.
- At least 2 years Software Development experience for web backends (preferably with C#, ASP.NET Core, SQL Server & PostgreSQL).
- Skilled in developing & securing web APIs.
- Experienced with OpenID Connect, OAuth2 & Azure Active Directory.
- Any expertise in the following areas is considered advantageous: Microservices, Docker, NoSQL databases, DDD, TDD, Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD & Git.
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- A good command of German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.