Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||J & C Associates Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Raj Modi|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Cloud Security Engineer (AWS)
We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who required a Cloud Security Engineer AWS - London for one of their public sector Clients based in UK.
IR35: This role is inside of IR35
Initial duration: 6 months
- Proficiency in Security for Cloud
- Proficiency in Vulnerability Management
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Understanding of Secrets Management, Privileged Access Management, Identity Management on Cloud.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of AWS is required. Experience with any other cloud platforms (GCP, Azure and Ali Cloud) is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of securing Kubernetes, container and serverless technologies on AWS
- Ability to produce hardened configuration standards for cloud services
- Threat modelling experience
- Experience with IaC Scripting languages is required - Terraform, Cloud formation etc.
- .A proven track record working within an enterprise scale organisation
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
- Dev-ops and application security & data security experience
- Solution architecture skills required
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more please send through your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note, candidates are often Shortlisted within 48 hours.