Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Templeton and Partners||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Liliane Solomo|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Cloud Platform Architect/Solution Architect
Templeton & Partners are seeking a Cloud Platform Architect for one of our international clients within the Banking/Finance sector to be based in their London, UK office but it would be remote working until it is safe to return to work. This opening may operate INSIDE IR35 in the new year so we are accepting INSIDE IR35 rates.
We are looking for an experience Cloud Platform Architect/Solution Architect (AWS/AZURE/GCP Experience) with the below:
Minimum 5 years as a Cloud Platform Architect or Solution Architect.
- Leadership experience would be a bonus. Have lead teams to drive delivery platform.
- Experience and knowledge of Public IaaS/SaaS cloud - Azure
- Integration with Public Cloud including SaaS - Authenication scheme, single sign etc)
- Experience with Cloud Security and Cloud Data Architects for Cloud Strategies.
- Private Cloud environment experience.
- Experience with Boardcast and Maincast.
- Experience with Functional and Non-Functional requirements such as Containers (Docker, Kubernetes etc); Visualisation (VMWare, Hyver-V etc)
- Providing the best practises for cloud architectures.#
- Experience with Continous Integration (CI), Continour Delivery (CD) and Continous Testing techniques and tools with knoweledge/awareness of Terraform.
- Strong understanding of Identity and AccessManagement principles and tools.
- Piror work experience in a Consulting/Architect position within a software and/or services company with exposure working within/for Financial Services.
- More than 5+ years experience of consultavtive/comples technical sales and deployment projects - managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions/projects).
Please apply if you have experience as a Platform Architect or Solution Architect with either (Azure/AWS/GCP) cloud experience and can work Inside IR35.
I look forward to reviewing your application and discussing this opportunity further with you.