|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Cloud Application Support Engineer
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Cloud Application Support Engineer to work remotely for their client based in Geneva.
Range of years of experience:
Min 5 years, mid-level - 10+
• AWS certified Solution Architect Professional.
• Proven experience in the support and operations of Cloud hosted production application environments, proactive monitoring and troubleshooting of online application issues.
• Proven Cloud architecting experience, including re-architecting applications for cloud migration.
• Experience in designing cloud-native applications leveraging PaaS and/or serverless FaaS.
• Good experience in change management processes.
Cloud hosting and application deployment:
• Support and Operations of AWS hosted application environments.
• Experience in Cloud application deployment processes, Cloud CI/CD skills.
• Experience in Application migration to Cloud.
• Knowledge of cloud application architecture and automation via CloudFormation, Terraform, or Ansible.
System & application management:
• Expert in Linux server administration.
• Good experience with Java/Web application servers configuration and tuning.
• Good knowledge working with Dockers and Application containers.
• Working with open source database systems.
Other job opportunities