Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Confidential||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Advertiser|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Cisco Unified Communications Engineer/Collaboration - Mid and Senior L
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer/Cisco UC Engineer/Collaboration Engineer - Mid and Senior Level (CCNP - CCIE)
Will consider candidates in the greater NY/NJ/CT Tri-state area
- Deploying/Implementing Cisco Unified Communications/Cisco UC
- Supporting and managing Cisco Call Manager, UCCX, Unity Connection, Telepresence and CER
- Provide technical expertise in design, configuration and troubleshooting of collaboration technologies
- Develop and implement the technical architecture and physical design of the network
- Supporting sales with efforts from an engineering strategy which would include customer facing presentations and demonstrations.
- Supporting POC's and product/solution evaluations
- Plan, manage and execute customer product pilots
- Experience in Unified Communications and collaboration concepts, products, technologies and solutions including VoIP, messaging, the H.323 and SIP, IP communications and protocols including TCP, UDP, RTP, SCCP, MGCP, as well as Cisco Presence
- Hands-on experience with CUCM, Cisco Unity, Expressway, Contact Center, Cisco Telepresence, UCCX, CUCDM, Cisco gateways
- Cisco CCNP or CCIE certification
These salaried career opportunities in the Holmdel, New Jersey area offer a generous competitive starting salary in the $90,000 to $140,000+ per year range depending on experience + benefits - Medical, Dental, PTO & 401K. Your asking compensation will be submitted after your approval.
Please e-mail a resume with contact information to Jay J (see below) or call.
When resumes are received, the candidate is contacted if there is a match, the situation is thoroughly described and the candidate tells us how they would like us to proceed. No information leaves our office without prior approval. This creates long term relationships, which we encourage.
WSI is a specialty recruiting organization with over twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top level candidates for better projects all over the USA.