Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>James Barber|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Chief Systems Engineer - Phased Array - Satellite Communications - Multi-beam
Chief Systems Engineer - Phased Array - Satellite Communications - Multi-beam
In this role, you will be responsible for the system architecture of our innovative RF and Antenna systems into products, including:
- Lead the system architecture of our innovative wireless products.
- Define the hardware networking solution, writing system specifications, leading of software, hardware development.
- Designing systems and solutions, including live deployments with large customers.
- Define, coordinate, and technically lead the system architecture requirements and process with multi-disciplinary leaders RF/SW/FW/HW
- Lead projects and features from idea to production.
- BSC or MSC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent knowledge and work experience.
- Extensive experience with communication protocol stack development, including medium access control, data link, networking and application layers
- In-depth knowledge of link layer protocols, Internet protocol suite and application layer protocols for IoT/Cloud: DNS, DHCP, UDP/TCP, IPv4/IPv6, 6LoWPAN, CoAP
- Specialist in networking system aspects, storage management, restful API, QoS, Carrier Ethernet, 3GPP, Mobile Backhaul, SIP, MPLS and NMS systems including reporting systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with mobile backhaul development is a big advantage
- Experience with traffic management design, implementation, deployment both S/W and H/W,
- Experience with IEEE 802.1d transparent bridging, VLAN & VLAN stacking, MEF 9, 14 and 21 compliant Ethernet services, Link aggregation: LAG and LACP (IEEE 802.3ad), Ethernet Ring Protection Switching: ITU-T G.8032 ERPS, Link state propagation