Summary Sheet: Sales & Marketing
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Annapurna HR||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Sales & Marketing||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>IT Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Any||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Change Manager - Glasgow
A leading private sector organisation based in Glasgow are looking for a Business Change Manager on a 9-month fixed term contract, paying between ss - ss.
- Work within the Business Change team to ensure there is a consistent approach to change management across the organisation.
- Work with internal teams to manage and understand the change activities.
- Identify and manage stakeholders to raise awareness of the business need for change.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders to raise their awareness and understand the change.
- Other responsibilities include stakeholder mapping and engagement plans, change impact assessments, end user journeys, business readiness workshops, assistance with communications planning and execution, post go live activities.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully managing business change, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Experience managing business change activities within a large transformation programme.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Change management qualification would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.