Summary Sheet: Sales & Marketing
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||onezeero||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Sales & Marketing||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Chloe Palk|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
We are thrilled to be partnered with one of the UK's online leading retailers who are seeking a talented CRM Manager to join their highly skilled digital team!
As the CRM Manager you will consistently drive data analysis and own the customer journey across both online and offline channels ensuring the customer is continuously at the forefront of the brand.
You will have the opportunity to introduce data driven recommendations for system updates/new channel selections,as well as introduce a robust 'Test & Learn' CRM plan alongside building and delivering segmentation optimisation plans.
- Own the end to end CRM Process (email, direct email and future)
- CRM budget ownership
- Own the CRM marketing calendar to ensure there is efficient communication across the business
- Utilise data to progress current and future strategies to drive increased retention rates and LTV.
- Manage and support a CRM executive
- Work alongside the Analytics team to drive data analysis
- Build and deliver segmentation plans for optimisation for existing marketing initiatives
- Introduce prospect conversion strategy to increase email sign up.
- Minimum 2 years managing CRM strategies, processes and systems.
- Experience working in a multi-channel retail brand
- Agency Management
- Core programming and automation concept understanding
- HTML, CSS and UX knowledge
- Offline CRM planning and channel experience
- GDPR, ASA and pricing practice knowledge
- Proven track record in exceeding retention and re-engagement targets
- Fast paced and can work within tight deadlines
This is a rewarding opportunity for someone who is analytically/data driven and eager to make their mark on an exciting, growing brand!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.