Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Helvetica Partners Sarl||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Simon Ellis Manda|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: C#/ASP.NET Software Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C#/ASP.NET Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Luzern or The Valais Canton depending on candidate preference.
- Participate in Solution Architecture.
- Expand & maintain the development environment.
- Support & training development teams.
- Participate in open source projects.
- At least 3 years of professional .NET Software Engineering experience (ideally including both C# & ASP.NET).
- Experienced in .NET Development with a focus on Enterprise Solutions.
- Skilled & experienced within Agile Development environments (Scrum).
- Highly interested in Software Architecture topics & their implementation in Enterprise Solutions.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Innovative & conceptual.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written) & a good understanding of Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.