Summary Sheet: Sales & Marketing
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Datasource Computer Employment||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||Sales & Marketing||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Alex Cleaver|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager Research Innovation & Exploitation
- Permanent -
Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Wiltshire
- ss - per annum + Bonus (DOE)
- Lead Business Development Activities for the designated business domain including strategy development and execution
- Own all opportunity identification, qualification and pursuits criteria definition for the designated business domain, develop LRP in line with directed targets
- Maintain all opportunity data within the opportunities database
- Contribute to the monthly opportunities forecasting within the allocated business domain
- Lead and coordinate the development and execution of pan - business domain eg MFC/RMS/Space planning for the designated business domain
- Provide support or leadership to RMS Cyber and RIE specific opportunities as required
- Act as Capture Manager of specific pursuits as required
- Own relevant customer relationships, in conjunction with the designated business domain and act as customer advocate activities
- Coordinate and lead all New Business Board review activities up to and including Pursue for relevant opportunities.
- Coordinate and lead all New Business Board review activities up to and including Pursue.
- Provide oversight, advice and mentoring to specific Capture activities as required
- Provide BD leadership and support to the internal development of proposals as required
- Plan, manage and lead the business with respect to key visits and general business development related activities in specific domain
- Provide BD related inputs into regular planning and review meetings
- Ensure the timely provision of a monthly forecast of orders and related reports
- Working with the rest of the BD team to maintain a clear picture of the overall relevant business environment
- Lead and support the Competitive Analysis and Position to Win (CA/PTW) input for the business and captures relevant to business domain
- Identify, help plan and attend trade shows, conferences, exhibitions etc. as required
- Able to represent the Head of RIE as required during meetings, reviews, etc.
- Good understanding of relevant business domain procurement processes
- Work with the Technical Directorate to ensure their understanding of international Customer operational requirements and develop system level requirement and architectures that deliver system solutions and proposals
- Have been part of a Cyber Organisation in either a Defence or Commercial environment
- Have relationships associated with the Cyber/Spectrum dominance domain across (Policy/Acquisition/Capability Development)
- NATO or Single service HQ command experience in Cyber support to G3 Operations/Training
- Knowledge and understanding of the International Cyber environment
- Demonstrable personal network in the Cyber environment across Defence and Industry
- Experience of DES/ISS Cyber acquisition policy and procedures
- Knowledge and Experience of Cyber Policy for Force Generation for operations
- Have been part of the Defence Innovation/Research environment both in a Defence/Commercial environment (ie entities within organisations tasked with innovation/R&D)
- Have relationships associated with the DSTL/DASA/Innovate UK/FLC innovation organisations across (Policy/Acquisition/Capability Development)
- Detailed Knowledge and understanding of the relevant innovation commercial contracting frameworks into Defence and Government.
- Experience of IS systems and associated Experimentation capability in support of innovation
- Demonstrable personal network in the RIE environment across Defence and Industry
- Experience of Government and Defence acquisition policy and procedures
- Generation of proposals as required
- Capture Management experience
- Experience of winning new business and leading on major pursuits
- Experience and understanding of the designated business domain
- Or Industrial experience in a Teir 1 OEM as a Cyber/RIE BDM equivalent to the above skills
- Ideally require a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college. Will also consider individuals with equivalent experience/combined education. Considered career or journey level within the Cyber/Innovation arena
RECOMMEND A FRIEND:
If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ss250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or Willing to Undergo. If you do not hold an active SC or Willing to Undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.