Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Octagon Professionals||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Business Development Executive
Are you a business development professional with experience in software development and network in the Dutch IT sector who is looking for a next challenge in your career? Do you feel excited about building the Benelux clientbase of a top class fast growing IT solutions company?
Our client, a leading IT Services company in its country of origin, is establishing its presence in the Benelux area and is looking for a Business Development Manager to help them earn the same success abroad. The role offers training abroad, excellent remuneration and growth opportunities.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please contact us!
- Developing networks, and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development;
- Manage and deliver Sales & Business Development commitments within yearly budgets;
- Deliver yearly sales targets;
- Manage/perform Business Development activities (including partnerships, agents, strategic investments, marketing, brand awareness, tender submission and securing contracts);
- Manage sales/contract negotiations (Finance and Legal) and initiate client project team by coordinating with the project team both in NL and headquarter;
- Collaborate with all business partners to achieve overall organizational objectives;
- Be the escalation point of contact between Client and Project or Operations team to resolve any major issues;
- Provide Sales & Business Development reports;
- Stakeholder management from a business development, sales and after sales perspective to ensure a consistent and excellent client experience across all client interactions.
- BSc in Computer or Software Engineering;
- Minimum 8-10 years software development experience in multinational environment;
- Verifiable client networks in the Dutch IT sector;
- Experience with off -shore / near-shore software development projects;
- Exceptional client management skills and the ability to grow business networks with people of all types and backgrounds;
- Enthusiastic personality who is committed to his/her work with self-motivation;
- Outstanding in leading and managing business partners to achieve targets;
- Good at engaging team and other business units and foster strong relationships;
- Strong presentation skills - formal, informal; public events to the board room;
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills;
- Strong track record in growing revenues, and achieving business development, and sales targets in the software development industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Dutch;
- Good understanding of Legal Framework / Contracts;
- Experience in risk assessments for business development, tender development and proposal Submission;
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently to other European countries.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.