Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Berkeley Square IT Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Jan Alexander|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Biztalk Integration Developer
My client, a leading Government organisation require an experienced Biztalk integration developer to work on a large scale programme of work.
- Building and testing integration solutions to defined Technical Solution Designs.
- Undertaking development in line with design patterns and best practise.
- Liaising with business representatives, and other technical colleagues to ensure requirements are clearly defined and understood.
As an Application integration developer you will have experience of the following:
- An excellent grasp of integration concepts.
- Experience of delivering n-tier solutions.
- An excellent understanding of business processes and service integration.
- Experience of development of service wrappers (C# and BizTalk).
- A good understanding of service abstraction.
- A working knowledge application life cycle management and build automation for Integration projects using Team Foundation Server and the BizTalk Deployment Framework.
- BizTalk 2016 Feature Pack 3
- Business Rules Engine
- BizTalk Deployment Framework
- Unit Testing, SOAP UI, Postman
- Team Foundation Server 2017 on premise
- Visual Studio (2017)
- C#, WCF, .NET Framework
- JSON, XML, XSLT, WSDL, XML Schema
This is an urgent requirement, please present your profile for immediate review and consideration.