Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Corecruitment||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Corecruitment|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Back End Developer
Job Title: Back End Developer
Salary: ss45,000-ss55,000pa depending on experience
Location: UK remote with occasional visits to Guildford
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a forward thinking hospitality tech business with an established team of agile PHP developers. Their business has grown in the last few years and their client base includes some of the biggest players in the hospitality industry. They are emerging from COVID having lost no staff and in growth.
What are we looking for?
They are looking for a candidate that has a collaborative approach and as such will be able to visit the office in Guildford occasionally to work with the cross-functional team. You will work closely with the product owner, project manager and front-end developers to build solid, high performance data-driven applications for B2c and B2B users.
- 3-5 years PHP and MVC experience ideally in Codelgniter
- Understanding of the important of writing secure code
- Very strong SQL knowledge
- Experience in version control (GIT), CI processes and Build/deploy tools
- Experience in all stages of development lifecycle
- Built RESTful and/or SOAP APIs to expose and consume data
- nix administration skills (ubuntu), including web and mail servers
- Automated debug and unit test skills
- Excellent communication skills