Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Proactive Appointments||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Resource22|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Applications Developer- SQL, T-SQL, API, Web Services & SSRS
Our client is a highly recognised organisation in the public sector, who are on the lookout for an Applications Developer to work out of their offices based in Twickenham.
- To develop and improve applications through complex system configuration and programming (eg using SQL) apps through SQL programming and to troubleshoot complex system problems and find resolutions.
- To understand business requirements and develop corporate applications in service of this.
- There are numerous corporate applications spanning finance system, HR, timetabling, CRM, patient records, to name a few and there are plans to develop, improve, and expand the applications portfolio.
Knowledge and Qualifications
Proficiency in the following areas:
- MSSQL Server, including SQL Server Profiler
- T-SQL stored procedures, functions and triggers
- API and web services
Experience of one or more of the following systems
- Celcat, Occam, CRM system, SSRS, HR systems, Finance systems.
Public sector experience is desirable but not essential.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website