|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
Application Support Analyst
OnBuy have an exciting opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join the team.
Location: Bournemouth or Remote
Salary: circa ss35,000 (Depending on experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (Open to Flexible Working)
OnBuy have quickly become recognised as being one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in the world.
We are on a mission to provide the most transparent and fair-trading platform for sellers, and a place where buyers can easily find what they need, every day. What sets OnBuy apart from other marketplaces is that we dont compete with our sellers, we dont sell our own products and we dont have our own warehouses, which creates a more efficient business model that allows us to focus on the customer experience and helps us to reinforce trust in our sellers, and the platform itself.
OnBuy is growing rapidly, so we are looking to hire an Application Support Analyst to join our team! This is a brand-new role where you will be the first line support regarding Application faults and issues, working alongside colleagues and suppliers in identifying and investigating issues and highlighting trends which need to be resolved for both internal and external facing business applications.
- Attempting to recreate issues, fully documenting and providing details to resolution teams to aid the identification of the issue
- Troubleshooting application and service problems and involve the relevant technical resources to ensure resolution
- Involve appropriate technical, professional and service personnel to ensure information relevant to the issue is compiled to aid resolution
- Act as an escalation point, ensuring correct prisonisation and manage communications and reporting
- Brief customers and/or management on the status of resolution efforts setting expectations were possible
- Recommend system or process improvements, including procedures, training, and enhanced documentation
- A key role in incident management and major incident management
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an IT support role
- Experience of using monitoring solutions (e.g. Kibana) is essential for this position
- A background within eCommerce solutions would be advantageous
- A self-starter mentality, able to operate individually on assignments as well as within a wider team
In return we offer a breadth of benefits, from our inclusive company culture to discounts on our website. So apply now, and let's explore how we might work together!
To submit your CV for this exciting Application Support Analyst opportunity, please press 'Apply' now.
Other job opportunities