Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Datasource Computer Employment||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Lauren Gallagher|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Aerospace Project Lead
Aerospace Project Lead
- Permanent - London - Up to ss100,000
Do you have experience of aerospace systems design and development coupled with demonstrable experience of developing, leading and executing projects?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Lead specifically within our Aeronautics Systems sector. The role is to lead, integrate and drive the delivery of our client's contribution to a multi-party programme which is already under contract to shape the concept design and progress toward delivery of a next generation. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of UK and European aerospace development and shape the future of unmanned combat air capability.
- You will need to have System development and System Design experience
- You must also hold a relevant degree (Aerospace/Systems Design/Development)
- You must not have a lengthy notice period (unless negotiable)
- You need to have operated in the Aerospace arena
- You should have export experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience of aerospace systems design and development; appreciation of US/UK and International export control/trade management arrangements; the ability to bring coherence to multiple work streams and multiple teams to drive successful project delivery and the ambition to push envelope on what can be achieved technically, from an operational capability perspective and against tight timescales and deliberately constrained budgets.
- The role will have the opportunity to work closely with multiple sectors internationally but particularly with the Aerospace and Defence teams.
- Relevant Engineering Degree level education
- Professional PM Qualification (eg PRINCE2 Practitioner or APM Project Professional)
- Demonstrable experience of developing, leading and executing projects
- Track record of building strong customer, partner and team relationships and motivating teams
- Experience of delivering multiple projects to budget and timescales and to the required quality standards, providing technical, project and process management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator, able to effectively engage with a wide range of stakeholders and customers at all levels whilst planning, executing and co-ordinating project work
- Working knowledge of contracts, terms and conditions used by UK MOD/UK government
- Good awareness of UK/US export regulations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Flexible and adaptable, with an engaging 'can do' attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Adept at dealing effectively with competing priorities and deadlines, and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Up to 8% employer pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Dental Cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee referral scheme
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ss250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC cleared or willing to undergo. If you do not hold an active SC cleared or willing to undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.