|Only 2 days left! Apply now in only 2 Minutes for FREE.|
The Scottish Tourism Alliance (STA) is the representative body of the Scottish tourism industry. Our organisation comprises over 250 trade associations, businesses, destination groups and other organisations with an interest in tourism. We offer the best possible representation of the issues and challenges we face as an industry through continuous engagement with more than 70% of tourism businesses in Scotland. Our membership is spread across all regions and destinations in Scotland. We are governed by a Board with representation from all sectors within Scotland's tourism industry.
Reporting to the Business Support, Finance and Membership Manager your role will include:
• Secretariat for the STA council and forums - assist with co ordinating & sending out of meeting invites for council & forums and to take the minutes at that those meetings. (These meeting are currently conducted virtually)
• CRM system maintenance
• Administrative support on bespoke STA projects and contracts
• Assist with STA membership administration including onboarding, membership follow ups and renewals
• Assist with general finance admin (e.g. debt management, processing of invoices)
• Support with STA events operationally on the lead up to and on the day of the event.
• Telephone and email enquiries
• Other ad-hoc admin tasks/ projects as required
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with the following skills:
• Educated to HNC/SVQ3 in Administration or equivalent and/or able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge, skills and competencies gained through relevant experience.
• Experience of minute taking would be beneficial • Experience of CRM systems is desirable, but training can be provided • Experience in MS Office is essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience using Eventbrite would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Xero accounting system would be beneficial
• Good written and communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Highly organised with the ability to work independently as well as be part of a team within a fast-paced environment
Please note 2 x references will be required if successful at interview Deadline for applications is 16th June Interviews will take place on 22nd/23rd June
Other job opportunities