Summary Sheet: Sales & Marketing
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Radiant Vision Systems||Advertiser Type:||Company|
|Classification:||Sales & Marketing||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United States||Location:||United States|
|Language:||English - United States (en-US) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Any||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Administrative Sales Coordinator
As an Administrative
Sales Coordinator at Radiant you will be responsible for providing overall support to the sales team, along with helping customers by providing exceptional customer service.
Our Mission & Values
At Radiant, we work closely with world class brands and manufacturers to deliver creative visual inspection solutions that improve quality, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
We embrace six core values that inspire us and embody who we are as a company:
- Open and honest
- Inclusive and collaborative
- Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Employer Match
- Medical | Dental | Vision
- Discount Gym Membership Program
- FSA | HSA
- Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Disability Benefits
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience and education required.
- Minimum of two years in a fast-paced high-growth sales organization or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with stakeholders both inside and outside the company.
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good math skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compute rates, ratios, and percentages, and convert units of measurement. Basic understanding of invoicing, financial statements, and account financial records.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer competency with the ability to use Dynamics GP, Word, Excel, and Outlook and ability to learn and work with a variety of software programs.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to establish priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively within a team, along with a positive and professional demeanor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help manage custom sales projects across multiple departments.
- Support the team with various administrative duties and other daily workflow tasks.
- Maintain accurate and organized customer records, including contracts, signed quotes, and documents required for customers supplied materials.
- Liaise with Finance on customer accounts, credits, payments, and financial records.
- Prepare accurate and timely documentation for shipping products to customers.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Logistics team members to streamline processes and communication.
- Ensure that dynamics (CRM) is accurately updated with changes in sales activity and reporting.
- Work on sales specific projects to include creating and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Handle incoming calls and inquiries, answer questions, and direct to the appropriate person within the business to resolve.
- Calendar management for key individuals. Understand the key business priorities and proactively ensure that calendar schedules are reviewed daily, and that conflicts are resolved in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly expense reports.
- Manage demo pool and demo licenses for international distribution network.
- Perform other duties as assigned by team.