Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Trilogy International||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Cameron Steel|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: 4Sight Functional Analyst - French Speaking
Currently supporting a financial services client who are looking to expand their digital IT team in their securities lending division. As a result, they are looking to bring onboard a strong functional profile who has good knowledge of '4Sight financial software'
They are looking for someone with the following expertise:
- Transaction and settlement management
- Management of cash and securities collateral
- Management of OST cash and securities on loans
- Billing management
- Activity in agency or main mode
- Triparty activity
- Cash and securities collateral for different types of products (OTC cleared and non-cleared derivatives, listed derivatives, P/E securities, etc.)
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Writing a detailed analysis file, based on specifications sent by the Business Analyst.
- Technical implementation: on the basis of detailed analysis, or impact study, development of programs and applications, in compliance with programming, optimization and audit procedures standards.
- Writing and carrying out unit tests
- Writing of documentation on the application, with a view to the recovery or sharing of knowledge by the support team.
- Participation and monitoring of the acceptance phase with users or the Business Analyst.
- Communication with the Project Manager for the point of project monitoring and meeting deadlines
A key requirement is that you are able to communicate and work effectively in a French speaking environment.
If interested, please apply for immediate consideration!