Summary Sheet: HR / Recruitment
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Resource Management||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||HR / Recruitment||Subclassification:|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Resource Management ltd|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Graduate Trainee Employee Benefits Consultant
Graduate Trainee EB Consultant
Salary ss23,500 + excellent benefits (flexible benefits package)
Jelf is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers and Employee Benefits consultancies. A multi-award winning business, we are part of Marsh UK and Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) - a global network of 60,000 experts in risk, strategy, and people.
Employee Benefits is a fast growing and award winning part of our business. We offer a broad range of tailored solutions for our customers from wellbeing at work, through to financial education and pensions.
Our Employee Benefits Graduate Academy provides a unique and exciting opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in the field of Employee Benefits.
What can you expect from the graduate programme?
- A one year programme which combines business experience, mentoring, entrepreneurship, training and professional development
- Training to ensure you have the personal, business and technical skills to begin a rewarding career at Jelf as well as the support to progress and succeed
- Working alongside experienced, insightful people in an environment that promotes creativity and individuality, rewarding diverse thinking and new ideas
- Achieve the qualifications needed to become an Employee Benefits, People Risk and Insurance Specialist and Consultant
What are we looking for in our graduates?
You will be an articulate and ambitious graduate with strong analytical and numeracy skills. You will have excellent communication skills, be able to build rapport with ease and develop trusted relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Hold a 2:1 or above at degree level
- Hold a full driver's licence and independent access to a vehicle
- Be eligible to live and work permanently in the UK
- Be flexible in your approach to travel
- Be available to attend an assessment centre w/c 16th April 2018
- Be available to start Monday 30th April 2018
We are looking to hire in the following locations: