Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Hannah OMalley|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Sales Engineer EMEA - UK Remote - up to £75,000 +
Description: Sales Engineer EMEA - UK Remote - up to ss75,000 + ss25,000
My client are a globally leading vendor in the PKI/SSL and Encryption space and have a sole focus to ensure securing transactions and trust online. They are looking for a Sales Engineer EMEA to be the technical bridge between Sales Representatives, channel partner network and their pre-sales customers. You will proactively assist the pre-sales customers and channel partners to help close deals by managing and delivering technical information between the two.
In order to be successful you will need;
- Provide Proof of Concept service to pre-sales customers and help clients with planning and implementation of the company's solutions.
- Provide support and training to channel partner's network and respond to technical requests.
- You will provide software and network troubleshooting in complex customer environments.
- Teach and assist SE'S to enhance quality of service and efficiency.
- Provide product training and mentoring when necessary.
- You will need to be willing to travel regionally for customers facing activities, as well as marketing and user group events.
- Participate in alliance projects including building vendors' and customers' relationships.
- Experience working with various Microsoft software and systems, in particular Active Directory.
Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), SSL, X509.
- Experience with IIS, Tomcat, Apache, F5 is advantageous.
- Strong problem resolution abilities.
- Self-starter and quick learner.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, account management and negotiation skills, with the ability to interface with a diverse set of clients including administrators and C-level executives.
- VCP - VMware Certified Professional
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- Linux/Solaris/UNIX System Administration
- AWS/Cloud Certification