Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Full Time|
Position: Network Support (MCSE required) - Dutch & English - Amersfoort
Our international client based in Amersfoort are looking for a Dutch/English speaking Network Support Engineer. The qualified IT candidate will provide hardware and software helpdesk support to our client's corporate users. The candidate must have good communication skills, proficient in the English & Dutch languages, professional appearance, strong troubleshooting abilities and a desire for learning new technologies.
- Support IT corporate requirements;
- Maintenance of the existing corporate network;
- Testing and troubleshooting problems to regular maintenance;
- Support all aspects of the network environment assuring requests and implementation.
- 3+ years of experience working in a corporate environment supporting Microsoft technology;
- Experience in supporting desktops, laptops, printers, cell phones, desktop operating systems (XP/Windows 7) and Microsoft/Adobe suite of applications;
- Profound knowledge of Office 2013 / 2016 / Office 365;
- Knowledge of Active Directory and DHCP;
- Knowledge of backup and recovery systems;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with strong attention to details and highly organized;
- Experience in using a Helpdesk based ticketing is a plus;
- Able to support IT corporate requirements outside the normal business hours;
- Ability to travel as needed to deploy and support corporate offices;
- Knowledge of ITIL is a plus.