Summary Sheet: I.T. & Communications
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Claremont Consulting Ltd||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Classification:||I.T. & Communications||Subclassification:|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Zack Abbatecola|
|Employment Type:||Contract||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Business Analyst Open Banking
My Client a global IT innovator is looking for an experienced business analyst within Open Banking for an initial 6 months, based in Dublin. the rate is negotiable.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- Interacting with business owners, product teams, product vendors, other applications owners, external customers and internal customers to identify requirements and deliver those within stipulated timelines.
- Provide content leadership in working with the clients in defining solutions to their business requirements.
- Project Manage delivery of the agreed engagement outcomes for the client.
- Responsible for leading High Level Business & Project Review Meetings for Payments system modernization/transformation.
- Interacting with business stakeholders for requirements gathering, analysis, documentation etc.
- Work with the delivery/implementation teams to provide domain inputs and to ensure delivery and implementation of the proposed solution.
- Interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear and well understood.
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications.
- Review test strategy & test specifications, assist in functional testing and provide UAT/BAT support - 6-15 years of Industry experience, having worked in Tier-1 IT organizations in BFSI domain with a focus on Payments Domain experience in Low Value Payments, High Value Payments, Cross Border Payments, Instant Payments and key regulations & associated IT impacts, affecting the Payments market, such as Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Payment Services Directive, Account Switching, G3 etc.
- Domain experience in Instant Payments like Faster Payments in UK, IMPS in India etc.; related regulations and associated IT systems
- Experience of working on SWIFT (MT 103, MT101, MT202, MT202 Cov), Faster Payments Services, CHAPS, BACS
- Good understanding of the global Payments Landscape, associated instruments (Direct Debits/Direct Credits) and key players for both Retail & Wholesale payments
- Expertise in Messaging Schemas, and Message formats
- Expertise in 3rd Party Payment products eg
- Clear2Pay, Dovetail, FundTech etc
- Experience of Solution Architecture/Design and Implementation of Payments solutions
- Good understanding of the banking domain, applicable Payments regulatory environment (PSDII, SEPA Rule Book Changes etc.)
- Expertise and knowledge of Open Banking and other paymemts regulations in Europe and UK
- Should be able to able to play catalyst role between business and IT
- Good communication skills with ability to lead domain discussions with BFSI customers
- Engineering + MBA degree is preferred
If you feel you are suitable for the above, please send in your CV for an immediate review.