Summary Sheet: Engineering
| || || || |
|Advertiser Name||Datasource Computer Employment||Advertiser Type:||Agency|
|Country:||United Kingdom||Location:||United Kingdom|
|Language:||English - United Kingdom (en-GB) ||Contact Name:||>Fraser Richings|
|Employment Type:||Permanent||Workhours:||Not Specified|
Position: Quality Engineer
Quality Engineer - Permanent - Hampshire - Excellent
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to undertake all aspects of Quality Engineering across the business.
You will focus on Project Quality Planning and Project Auditing as well as input into Quality Management System maintenance and improvement and Information Security Management Systems auditing.
- Assist Project Managers and Project Teams with all aspects of Project Quality Assurance
- Create and maintaining project quality plans and associated documentation
- Provide QA assistance to support departments and business processes
- Conduct reports and follow-up on project and process audits for Quality Assurance (ISO9001 based) and
- Information Security Management (ISO27001 based)
- Assist with the maintenance of the ISO9001 and ISO27001 approvals
- Ensure that the Quality Assurance policies and processes are effectively implemented and maintained
- Participate in all other QA activities as directed by the Company Quality Manager
- Experience in Quality Engineering or Management in a project-based Design and Development or
- Engineering environment. You will be familiar with Quality Planning and auditing processes and have
- knowledge of common Quality Assurance tools and techniques.
- Able to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively at all levels of the business
- Able to work well under pressure with the minimum of direct supervision
- Analytical and logical approach
- Flexible and adaptable
- High level of general and computer literacy
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Qualified Management Systems Auditor
- Qualifications from the CQI in Quality Management or related fields would be advantageous
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- A substantial performance related bonus scheme, which we accompany with a clearly defined and fair review process.
- 25 days holiday, 8 bank holidays and the option of flexi-time and flexi-leave.
- Free car parking and mini-bus travel to and from the site to the local train station.
- Onsite subsidised restaurant.
- Sports and social activities including an onsite gymnasium
- Employee assistance program
- Company funded private medical insurance, for you and your family, in addition to a contributory pension that will allow you to effectively save for the future.
- A whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance, and dental care.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND:
If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ss300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or willing to undergo. If you do not hold an active SC or willing to undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.